Atlas Sound Commercial Power Amplifier CP400 Amp Dual Channel 400W
1 in stock
This listing includes an Atlas Sound CP400 Commercial Power Amplifier
This item is NEW and remains in original packaging.
Info taken from manufacturers website:
- 25V, 70.7V, 100V, and Direct Coupled (2,4, and 8 Ohm) Outputs Mounted on Barrier Strips with Covers for Safety
- Balanced Inputs on Barrier Strip and XLR Connectors
- Dual-Speed, High Efficiency Fan Cooling
- Loop Through Feature on Male XLRs, One per Channel Input
- Power-Up Muting
- Stepped Attenuators Mounted on the Rear for Security
- Toroidal Output Transformers Provide Full Electrical Isolation and Meet Worldwide Safety Agency Approval
- UL Listed – UL60065
- 8Ω Stereo – 160 Watts x2
- 4Ω Stereo – 240 Watts x2
- 2Ω Stereo – 270 Watts x2
- 8Ω Bridged Mono – 500 Watts
- 4Ω Bridged Mono – 600 Watts
- 70.7V Stereo – 200 Watts x2
- 25V Stereo – 175 Watts x2
- 140V/200V Bridged Mono – 400 Watts
- Channels – Two
- Frequency Response – 30Hz – 50kHz (±3dB)
- Connector Type – Terminal Block & XLR
- Finish – Black
- Number of Fans – 1 – Variable Speed
- Height – 5 3/16″ (13 cm)
- Voltage Compatibility – 110V – 120V
Please refer to the images for
further info on cosmetics and be sure to ask any questions you may have prior
to bidding or purchasing. Only what is pictured is included. Thank you.
Shipping in the U.S. is $65.
(Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico please email for rates)
LOCAL PICK UP IS ALWAYS WELCOME!
Salesbaron is in Los Angeles, 90039
International buyers, please be aware that you may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery. Winning bidder is responsible for these shipping charges.
We reserve the right to choose carrier based on shipping method selected at time of payment. Combined shipping is done at the seller’s discretion. If you purchase more than one item from us, they may arrive in separate packages.
We accept the following payment methods:
- All major credit cards
- Cash on pick up
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9am-4pm and Saturdays from 9am-2pm
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us immediately.
Filing a claim should be reserved as a last resort to solving an issue.
Please give us a chance to solve any issues that you may have for any reason before leaving feedback.
|Number of Channels|
|Number of Inputs|
|Number of Outputs|