SKB i-Series Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Case w/ Handle 3i-2421-7
Out of stock
bidding on a SKB i-Series Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Case, No: 3i-2421-7
Offered in excellent shape, with very minimal wear.
Please refer to the images for
further info on cosmetics and be sure to ask any questions you may have prior
to bidding or purchasing. Thank you.
———- Info below was taken from the manufacturer’s site ———-
– Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
– UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD 810G)
– Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD 810G)
– Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD 810G)
– Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
– Continuous molded-in hinges
– Patented “trigger release” Locking Latch system
– Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
– Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
– Convenient push button pull handle with durable wheels
Built In Wheels or Casters: Yes
Interior Length: 24 in, 60.96 cm
Interior Width: 21 in, 53.34 cm
Interior Lid Depth: 2 in, 5.08 cm
Interior Base Depth: 5 in, 12.70 cm
Interior Depth: 7 in, 17.78 cm
Product Weight: 18.85 lb, 8.55 kg
Exterior Length: 26.25 in, 66.67 cm
Exterior Width: 23.5 in, 59.69 cm
Exterior Height: 8.5 in, 21.59 cm
Max Temp: 180 F, 82.22 C
Min Temp: -69 F, -56.11 C
Shipping in the U.S. is $80
(Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico please email for rates)
LOCAL PICK UP IS ALWAYS WELCOME!
Salesbaron is in Los Angeles, 90039
International buyers, please be aware that you may incur a brokerage and/or customs fee upon delivery. Winning bidder is responsible for these shipping charges.
We reserve the right to choose carrier based on shipping method selected at time of payment. Combined shipping is done at the seller?s discretion. If you purchase more than one item from us, they may arrive in separate packages.
We accept the following payment methods:
- All major credit cards
- Cash on pick up
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9am-4pm and Saturdays from 9am-2pm
We list and photograph every item we sell so you can feel confident when bidding.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us immediately.
Filing a claim should be reserved as a last resort to solving an issue.
Please give us a chance to solve any issues that you may have for any reason before leaving feedback.
|Country/Region of Manufacture|